Single, Modular & 2-Story Garages
Prefabricated single, modular and two story garages save time and money without sacrificing style. Our many options ensure a unique garage you will be proud of. There are many choices of siding material for our two-story garages as well as our modular garages.
- Duratemp® is genuine plywood siding with tough resin composite exterior, which looks like natural surface of rough sawn hardboard. Duratemp® siding will not split, check or crack like veneer products and is tough enough to resist dents and damage.
- Vinyl siding has a warm quality appearance of wood without the costly, time-consuming maintenance and repairs. It will not ill not split, peel or rot and never needs to be scraped, stained, or painted. .
- LP Smart Side Lap siding has a 50 year warranty. This product has the look of real wood, but is manufactured to protect against termite damage and fungal decay.
- Cedar siding offers timeless natural warmth and beauty and adds prestige and distinction to any home. Cedar is naturally resistant to decay and insects and is environmentally friendly.
- Hardy Plank has a 50 year warranty. It is impermeable to water so you do not have to worry about your siding rotting, molding, becoming brittle, corroding, or mildewing.
- Pine Board & Batten has timeless beauty and is a natural insulator that keeps out the cold and keeps in the warm. Wood is also eco-friendly because it is biodegradable and a renewable resource.
4-Outdoor will handle every aspect of your two story garage project, including grading the area and pouring concrete per code. We can also dig and install conduit for electric.
Please click on a modular garage or two story garage style to request a formal quote. We will prepare a quote with your specific requirements right away. Once you have decided on a style and size, we will visit your site for free to discuss your project in detail. Our experienced site preparation crew can prepare the site with gravel or concrete. For larger prefabricated garages we recommend a concrete pad. To make this process even more hassle-free, we will also obtain the permit for the garage and concrete.